PerkZilla + Drip Integration Explained…
If you’re ready to integrate Drip with PerkZilla, you’ll find the process really simple.
Check out this short video tutorial for the full instructions:
One of the things you may have noticed about PerkZilla is that it integrates with a lot of other popular platforms, including some of the top email service providers.
Here's one for you to consider: Drip
With a name like Drip, it’s no surprise that the platform is focused on providing powerful automation. It also prides itself on providing this automation in a lightweight package.
Drip doesn’t provide the easy-to-use templates such as newsletter templates and opt-in form templates. That means that it helps if you know a little HTML to create your opt-in form and/or if you want to send something other than a text-only newsletter.
Where Drip really shines is with its advanced features, including:
- Segmenting your list based on demographics or behaviors. You can also do dynamic segmenting, which means you ask your subscribers additional questions over time to help learn more about them.
- Automation. Currently, Drip includes 11 triggers and 14 actions, which you can mix and match to create your automation rules. You can also create a workflow that rewards subscribers for performing specific actions.
- Tagging. Drip lets you tag based on behavior, such as tagging someone who opens a specific email.
- Split-testing. Drip a variety of factors, including delivery time, the “from” name and the subject line.
- Drip also utilizes lead scoring, so you can quickly identify (and reward) your most engaged leads.
What we like about Drip is that you get a LOT of powerful feature for a surprisingly good price. Yet despite the feature-rich platform, the dashboard is incredibly user-friendly so you can jump right in and get to work.
As mentioned above, one downside is the lack of templates, but that’s not a deal breaker. Another potential downside is that they don’t seem particularly friendly to affiliate marketers. So if that’s your main gig, you may want to look elsewhere.