PerkZilla + MailChimp Integration Explained…
If you’re ready to integrate MailChimp with PerkZilla, you’ll find the process really simple.
Check out this short video tutorial for the full instructions:
One of the things you may have noticed about PerkZilla is that it integrates with a lot of other popular platforms, including some of the top email service providers.
MailChimp is a popular autoresponder platform, which is why it’s among the first services that we integrated with PerkZilla.
Why do people like this service so much? Here are a few good reasons:
- Automation rules let you trigger actions based on subscriber actions, preferences or behaviors.
- Segment your lists based on demographics or behavior so you can send out more targeted messaging.
- Plenty of integrations, with a focus on connecting to ecommerce platforms.
- Get insight on what’s working with MailChimp’s clear reporting.
- You can kick the tires by trying out MailChimp’s free trial for small lists.
Those are all good reasons to use MailChimp. However do note that MailChimp has been reported to be unfriendly towards affiliate marketers. If that’s your main business model, you may want to investigate further and dive into their terms/conditions and acceptable use policy before signing up.