PerkZilla + MailerLite Integration Explained…
If you’re ready to integrate MailerLite with PerkZilla, you’ll find the process really simple.
Check out this short video tutorial for the full instructions:
One of the things you may have noticed about PerkZilla is that it integrates with a lot of other popular platforms, including some of the top email service providers.
Let's Talk MailerLite
MailerLite started off as a web development company in the mid 2000s, but by 2010 they focused exclusively on providing email services to business owners, bloggers and similar folks.
Here’s what people like about MailerLite:
- You can get started for free. MailerLite offers free service “forever” for lists of fewer than 1000 people. After that, the pricing is very competitive, starting at just $10 a month for 1,001 - 2,500 subscribers and going up depending on subscriber number.
- The drag-and-drop editor and newsletter templates makes it quick and easy to create beautiful newsletters.
- You can choose from embedded forms, pop up forms, and custom landing pages.
- You can track your campaign’s performance with built-in statistics and split-testing tools.
- MailerLite also offers advanced features such as email automation, choosing to deliver newsletters by time zone, and more.
Overall, we like MailerLite because it’s packed with features for a very affordable price.