PerkZilla + Aweber Integration Explained…
If you’re ready to integrate AWeber with PerkZilla, you’ll find the process really simple.
Check out this short video tutorial for the full instructions:
One of the things you may have noticed about PerkZilla is that it integrates with a lot of other popular platforms, including some of the top email service providers.
We’ll start with AWeber
Now if you’ve never used AWeber before – or you haven’t used it for quite some time – it’s definitely worth taking a second look. That’s because this is one of the original (and still one of the best) email service providers on the market.
Here are some of the reasons to love AWeber:
- You get all the core features even at the lowest price point.
- You get newsletter templates and opt-in form templates, so no coding is required to get this up and running.
- You can easily import and export your contacts.
- You can segment your list in multiple ways, such as by subscriber behavior. Plus, you can use the tagging feature to segment your list.
- You can employ automation rules to subscribe or unsubscribe people on your list.
- You can do split-testing with AWeber’s built in tools and stats.
We've used AWeber, since it was one the first autoresponders to hit the market back in the late 1990s. They have very good reputation in the niche, and they focus on deliverability and good customer service.