PerkZilla + ConvertKit Integration Explained…
If you’re ready to integrate ConvertKit with PerkZilla, you’ll find the process really simple.
Check out this short video tutorial for the full instructions:
One of the things you may have noticed about PerkZilla is that it integrates with a lot of other popular platforms, including some of the top email service providers.
Let's Talk ConvertKit
ConvertKit was developed primarily for bloggers and authors. And when you look at the platform, you’ll see that it’s features are aimed squarely at those folks. That doesn’t mean that there’s nothing for product creators and other marketers. On the contrary, there’s a lot to love with this platform.
Take a look at ConvertKit’s features to see if it’s right for you:
- ConvertKit not only lets you schedule content, you can set it up to avoid sending emails on specific days (such as over weekends).
- The service offers a simple set of newsletter templates, they’re all clean (minimalistic) templates that are designed to look good on any device or platform.
- They include opt-in form templates as well, you will find three default form styles, with full HTML and CSS control within your account's form settings, which means that you can use this to customize anyway you want.
- Like many services, ConvertKit lets you import and export contacts. They even have a concierge service available to make importing a snap.
- The platform also offers list segmentation. But instead of being “list centric” like a lot of autoresponders, ConvertKit is “subscriber centric.” That means you won’t pay extra for having the same person on multiple lists.
- The service also offers powerful automation features which are triggered by certain subscriber behavior or actions, such as clicking a link, subscribing to a form, or unsubscribing.
ConvertKit is subscriber-based. That means you’re only paying for that loyal subscriber once instead of every time they subscribe to a new list that alone would be a great reason to check them out but the low price, exceptional ease of use and fantastic user-experience make this one a top pick!
Overall, we find ConvertKit an intuitive, feature-rich platform with a clean interface and powerful automation rules.